31-35 CBABD    36-40 DBCAA
41-50 (One possible version)
41. directed      42. suffering
43. as          44. universal
45. fully        46. whom
47. was shown       48. an
49. teenagers     50. will understand
短文改错(One possible version)
My son is 6 years old. He had saved some money in the past few years. The other day, when we
has
were driving home, he random said, “Next time I see a homeless man, I’m going to buy them a
randomly                                         him
house.” I said how nicely it would be of him to do that and asked what made him have that idea.
nice
He said he had saved a sum of 235 dollar and he thought that was enough for a house. I did not
dollars
laugh ∧ him. Instead, I said, “I am proud of your sympathy or generosity. But if you want to
at                                       and
give a homeless man the hand and realize your dream, you’d better to try much harder.”
a                                删除
Encouraging by my words, he nodded his head.
Encouraged
书面表达 (One possible version)
Dear Peter,
I’m glad that you’re interested in the history of ancient China. Shih Chi is a great book that can help you have a good knowledge of ancient China. It was written by historian Sima Qian, who was born in the Western Han Dynasty. In Shih Chi, he recorded the grand history from the time of Huang Di to the time of Emperor Wu of Han Dynasty, which lasted more than 3,000 years. Sima Qian wrote 130 chapters, which would amount to thousands of pages in English. Luckily, there is a simple English version, Selections from The Records of the Grand Historian, which is relatively easier for you to read. I’ll send one to you. Hope you like it!
Best wishes!
Yours,
Li Hua
[/hide]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

CopyRight(c)2016 www.daanjia.com All Rights Reserved. 本站部份资源由网友发布上传提供,如果侵犯了您的版权,请来信告知,我们将在5个工作日内处理。
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表