41-45 BACAB       46-50 DACBC   
51-55 ACBDB           56-60 BCACD
61-70 (One possible version)
61. of          62. aspects       63. a      
64. pushing      65. linked           66. basically
67. causes       68. be turned
69. seventh      70. what
短文改错(One possible version)
If you plan to travel to the foreign country, Finland is a particular good choice. What I really like
         a            particularly
about live in Finland is that I am surrounded for forest. I live in a smaller town in Finland and my
living             by / with      small
flat was quite far from the city center. The only view I can see it from my window is forest and it
  is                      删除
is really wonderful ∧ wake up and see this beauty all around. One more things I like about my
        to                     thing
Finnish apartment is the big windows what add value to the whole beautiful picture of living here.
              that / which
书面表达 (One possible version)
Dear Peter,
  I’m sorry to hear that you’re having trouble fitting into the class and feeling depressed. It’s normal for you to feel this way since you’re not a native and have just come here for a short time. With time going by, you and your classmates and teachers will naturally become familiar with each other. So there’s no need to be anxious. But to help you adapt to your new school more quickly, I’d like to give you some suggestions. First, improve your Chinese and learn about Chinese customs and culture, which will help you better communicate with your classmates and teachers. Additionally, try to be active in class activities and extracurricular activities. Hope my advice can be of some help to you.
  Best wishes!
Yours,
Li Hua
[/hide]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

CopyRight(c)2016 www.daanjia.com All Rights Reserved. 本站部份资源由网友发布上传提供,如果侵犯了您的版权,请来信告知,我们将在5个工作日内处理。
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表