21-25 BCACD     26-30 BBABD
31-35 DACDC     36-40 CDADB
41. to help          42.giving
43. in             44.director
45. decided          46.better
47. who           48. that
49. our        50. completely
短文改错
51. ... for several week.     week → weeks52. ... on way to ...    way前加the 或my53. ... so my heart ...     so→ but / yet54. ... my shoes feel ...     feel→ felt55. ... so much nervous ...   去掉much
56. Final, it was ...  Final→ Finally
57. ... took an deep ...      an→ a
58. ... smiling for me ...  for → at
59. ... began to sang.          sang→ sing60. ... song were almost ...     were→ was书面表达
One possible version:
Dear Susan,
I'm very sorry that I didn't show up forthe movie last night. I had a terrible headache and stayed in bed the wholeday. I hoped it would get better in the evening but it didn't. Meanwhile, Itried to call you at about 5 pm but there was no answer, so I left you amessage. I hope this didn't ruin your evening. I'm really sorry about that. Ireally hope you understand and that you're not too mad at me.
I'm looking forward to your reply.
Yours,
Li Hua
点击图片可放大查看

英语周报2018-2019学年下学期高一外研综合OT第44期选做题答案参考答案
1-4 CABD       5-8 CBBA
解析
A篇
主题语境:人与社会——文化
本文是说明文。本文介绍了一个澳洲俚语的由来和意思。
1. C。推理判断题。由第二段中的beingconvicted of receiving stolen goods (a roll of cloth) and sentenced totransportation for life in 1802可知,他接收偷来的布,所以被流放了。
2. A。细节理解题。由第三段中的tired,hungry and frightened和第四段中的eating shellfish and fruits for several weeks可知,他们的逃亡之路充满艰辛。
3. B。细节理解题。由倒数第二段中的Afterless than 2 years he left for Hobart where he died after an accident in January1856可知,由于得不到白人和土著人的信任,他去霍巴特谋生计,并在那里度过了余生。
4. D。推理判断题。由最后一段中的littlechance和impossible chance可知,该俚语意为“机会渺茫”。
B篇
主题语境:人与社会——社会
本文是议论文。作者认为:为邻居照看孩子的好心人应该受到法律保护而不是惩罚。
5. C。细节理解题。由第一段中的sheoffered to watch their children for a short time in the morning as the kidswaited for the bus可知,Snyder在每天早晨校车到来之前帮助照看这些孩子。
6. B。细节理解题。由第二、三段可知,密歇根公共事业部写信给Snyder是为了通知她她违反了法律。
7. B。细节理解题。由倒数第三段中的Somelocal officials want to rush a new law into effect that would let people likeMs. Snyder do these kinds of good neighborly actions可知,新法规将允许像Snyder这样的善意行为。
8. A。推理判断题。由第四段和最后两段可知,作者是支持Granholm的命令的。
[/hide]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

CopyRight(c)2016 www.daanjia.com All Rights Reserved. 本站部份资源由网友发布上传提供,如果侵犯了您的版权,请来信告知,我们将在5个工作日内处理。
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表