56-65 (One possible version)
56. wonders         57. importance  
58. covers          59. Actually   
60. largest          61. However
62. which              63. by        
64. will be destroyed  65. to make
应用文写作(One possible version)
A magic stick
Once Andy happened to get a magic stick. He excitedly told his friend Neil about it. Attracted by it, Neil asked Andy whether he could have it. Andy said yes quickly and charged 1,000 dollars for it. Hearing that, Neil jumped for joy and pointed the stick at Andy. Suddenly, much money appeared in Andy’s arms, which made him happy. Finally, Andy accepted the money and Neil took the stick away. However, the fact is that the magic stick could give Andy anything when it pointed at him.
读后续写(One possible version)
Paragraph 1:
  I was so excited as all things I liked were put into a big shopping bag. Soon it was full. Then my dad asked me to hand the bag to the man. I did that unwillingly. How I wished it was for me! However, as I looked at the eyes of this man, I immediately forgot about the bag and regretted being so selfish. The man’s eyes watered, and he was about to cry. The only two words he could say out of his mouth were “Thank You”。
Paragraph 2:
  We said goodbye to the man and wished him good luck. We watched him walk away to sit in a corner to enjoy his “special food”。 When we got into the car, my dad took his shirt off. As we drove by the man, my dad threw the shirt out of the window to him and we both shouted, “Good luck.” Now, every time I look back on this experience, all I can remember is the dry tears and the smile on that man’s face as we drove away.
[/hide]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

CopyRight(c)2016 www.daanjia.com All Rights Reserved. 本站部份资源由网友发布上传提供,如果侵犯了您的版权,请来信告知,我们将在5个工作日内处理。
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表