51-55 CDAAC    56-60 BDBCA
61-70 (One possible version)
61. minutes         62. theirs
63. heard          64. by
65. were prepared     66. patiently
67. an             68. to give
69. shocked       70. why
短文改错(One possible version)
Last year, I had a very long summer holiday that lasted for about two month. I didn’t
months
want to stay at home all the time, but my mother advised me to take a part-time job. I
so
was willing to following her advice, because I want to earn money by myself. I found
follow          wanted
a job as ∧ waiter in a fast-food restaurant. I had to get up very earlier in the morning
a                      early
because of the restaurant opened at 7:30 every day. Although I could only earn a little
删除
money, I devoted myself to complete the job well. I got to know that it was not easy to
completing
earn money, so I started to feel more gratefully to my parents. From then on, I was
grateful
Determined not to waste money in our daily life.
my
书面表达(One possible version)
Dear Mr Brown,
I am writing to invite you to give us a lecture on the differences between Chinese and American body language. The lecture is to be held from nine to eleven this Saturday morning in the lecture room of our school library. You are supposed to give some examples in simple English to make yourself understood easily. Besides, please prepare some questions for our students in the last twenty minutes. To be familiar with your audience, you can come to the lecture room ahead of five minutes. I’d appreciate it if you could set aside time for the lecture.
I am looking forward to your early reply.
The Students’ Union
[/hide]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

CopyRight(c)2016 www.daanjia.com All Rights Reserved. 本站部份资源由网友发布上传提供,如果侵犯了您的版权,请来信告知,我们将在5个工作日内处理。
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表