21-25 BADCB    26-30 DDCAB
31-35 DCBCD    36-40 ACABC
41-50 (One possible version)
41. it       42. fifth        43. which
44. systems   45. were designed  46. greatly
47. promises  48. Higher       49. from
50. to build
短文改错(One possible version)
I began to learn English when I was in a primary school. However, I never had the chance to talk
删除
to the local people unless I went to high school. The school starts an international exchange
until              started
student program, and there were some foreign students studied there. I was lucky to becoming
studying         become
a foreign student’s partner. My job was to assist her in solving daily problem. At first, I was so
problems
nervous that I couldn’t express myself fluent. Luckily, my partner was patient and always kept a
fluently
smile on his face. She never corrected me when I was talking, that made me relaxed and confident.
her                    which
I miss her so much that I look forward ∧ seeing her again soon.
to
书面表达(One possible version)
Dear Ben,
How are you recently? I can’t wait to tell you that a new theme park—Star Wars was built in our city. Since you’re crazy about this series of movies, I am writing to invite you to visit it with me. And we can meet at the gate of the park on Saturday morning. It is advertised that the scenes and characters in Star Wars movies have reappeared in the park. Isn’t it amazing? Besides, we can enjoy the exciting rides, 3D films and other attractions together. I am sure we will have a great time there.
Looking forward to your early reply.
Yours,
Li Hua
听力练习42参考答案
1-5 CBBBB 6-10 CACAB    11-15 ABCBA
16-20 (One possible version)
16. large 17. bears    18. swimmers
19. leaving     20. six / 6
[/hide]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

CopyRight(c)2016 www.daanjia.com All Rights Reserved. 本站部份资源由网友发布上传提供,如果侵犯了您的版权,请来信告知,我们将在5个工作日内处理。
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表