21-25 BCDAD   26-30 CBACB
31-35 DDCAB   36-40 CABDA
41-50 (One possible version)
41. minutes   42. theirs           43. heard
44. by      45. were prepared    46. patiently
47. an      48. to give          49. shocked
50. why
短文改错(One possible version)
Last year, I had a very long summer holiday that lasted for about two month. I didn’t want to stay
months
at home all the time, but my mother advised me to take a part-time job. I was willing to following
so                          follow
her advice, because I want to earn money by myself. I found a job as ∧ waiter in a fast-food
wanted                 a
restaurant. I had to get up very earlier in the morning because of the restaurant opened at 7:30
early          删除
every day. Although I could only earn a little money, I devoted myself to complete the job well. I
completing
got to know that it was not easy to earn money, so I started to feel more gratefully to my parents.
grateful
From then on, I was determined not to waste money in our daily life.
my
书面表达(One possible version)
Dear Mr Brown,
I am writing to invite you to give us a lecture on the differences between Chinese and American body language. The lecture is to be held from nine to eleven this Saturday morning in the lecture room of our school library. You are supposed to give some examples in simple English to make yourself understood easily. Besides, please prepare some questions for our students in the last twenty minutes. To be familiar with your audience, you can come to the lecture room ahead of five minutes . I’d appreciate it if you could set aside time for the lecture.
I am looking forward to your early reply.
The Students’ Union
听力练习41参考答案
1-5 CBCCC  6-10 ACABC     11-15 BAACC
16-20 (One possible version)
16. Three / 3  17. friend    18. refused
19. One 20. responsible
[/hide]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

CopyRight(c)2016 www.daanjia.com All Rights Reserved. 本站部份资源由网友发布上传提供,如果侵犯了您的版权,请来信告知,我们将在5个工作日内处理。
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表