21-25 ADCBA       26-30 AABCC
31-35 ADABD      36-40 AACCA
41-50 (One possible version)
41. wonders         42. importance   43. covers
44. Actually         45. largest      46. However
47. which              48. by
49. will be destroyed   50. to make
短文改错(One possible version)
Last Saturday, my friends and I decided to doing something special to celebrate my sixteenth
do
birthday. We planned to spend a night in the lake house where belongs to my grandma. There are
which/that            were
five people in all. We bought for some food and carried it to the house. After that, we ran to the
删除
lake and took a boat, appreciate the clean water and the green trees. I could hear bird singing in
appreciating                   birds
the mountain, which surprised me a lot so I rarely saw birds in the city. At that moment, I felt so
because
closely to nature. When the night came, they played some games in the house. We really had ∧
close              we                     a
good time that night, and it was such a good memory for me.
书面表达(One possible version)
A magic stick
Once Andy happened to get a magic stick. He excitedly told his friend Neil about it. Neil asked for having a look at it. Attracted by the magic stick, Neil asked Andy whether he could have it. Andy said yes quickly and he charged 1,000 dollars for it. Hearing that, Neil jumped for joy and pointed the stick at Andy. Suddenly, much money appeared in Andy’s arms, which made him very happy. Finally, Andy accepted the money and Neil took the stick away. However, the fact is that the magic stick could give Andy anything when it pointed at him while Andy just took 1,000 dollars away.
听力练习40参考答案
1-5 CCBAB   6-10 AAACB   11-15 AABBC
16-20 (One possible version)
16. Reasons  17. fun  18. health
19. team    20. memories
[/hide]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

CopyRight(c)2016 www.daanjia.com All Rights Reserved. 本站部份资源由网友发布上传提供,如果侵犯了您的版权,请来信告知,我们将在5个工作日内处理。
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表