51-55 CDAAC   56-60 BDBCA
61-70 (One possible version)
61. minutes      62. theirs
63. heard        64. by
65. were prepared 66. patiently
67. an          68. to give
69. shocked     70. why
短文改错(One possible version)
Last year, I had a very long summer holiday that lasted for about two month. I didn’t want to stay
months
at home all the time, but my mother advised me to take a part-time job. I was willing to following
so                          follow
her advice, because I want to earn money by myself. I found a job as ∧ waiter in a fast-food
wanted                 a
restaurant. I had to get up very earlier in the morning because of the restaurant opened at 7:30
early          删除
every day. Although I could only earn a little money, I devoted myself to complete the job well. I
completing
got to know that it was not easy to earn money, so I started to feel more gratefully to my parents.
grateful
From then on, I was determined not to waste money in our daily life.
my
书面表达(One possible version)
Contribute to the School Recycling Clu
bIt’s a common phenomenon that the old books, school things or even some school uniforms are thrown away by many students, which causes a terrible waste of resources. In order to recycle and make the most of these resources, we have established the School Recycling Club.
Our club is situated in the house behind the library and is open from 5pm to 6pm every school day. If you find your school things worth recycling, please bring them to us instead of throwing them away. At the end of each month, we will deliver these things to the poor students in remote mountainous areas.
It’s likely that your single action will make a big difference to someone in need.
The Students’ Union
[/hide]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

CopyRight(c)2016 www.daanjia.com All Rights Reserved. 本站部份资源由网友发布上传提供,如果侵犯了您的版权,请来信告知,我们将在5个工作日内处理。
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表