31-35 CDCBD    36-40 CDGAF
41-45 ABCBD    46-50 ADBAA
51-55 BBDCB   56-60 ACBAB
61-70 (One possible version)
61. is       62. what       63. a           64. jobs
65. from    66. to breathe    67. actually
68. higher    69. helps   70. be found
短文改错(One possible version)
High school life is so wonderful for I, and I have made many good friends. In order to having
me                    have
a brilliant future, I spend most of my time study hard. But deep in my heart, I like sports so
studying
much, especial tennis. I felt so exciting when one of my friends told me that there was ∧ tennis
especially       excited                    a
club in our school. I really wanted to join it, and I was afraid that I might fall behind other student
but                 students
in study if I spent time on this hobby. After several days’ consideration, I decide to join the clu
bdecided
last night. To keep a balance between study and relaxation, I will make of some detailed plans for
删除
my study.
书面表达(One possible version)
An English Editor Wanted
With the graduation season approaching, it’s time that we recruited new editors for school newspaper. Here an English editor is badly in need.
Whoever wants to apply for the position should be aware of the requirements as follows. First of all, it will take some of your spare time to do the job. Second, you need to have a good command of English and enough experience in editing newspaper. Last but not least, you must be able to use the computer skillfully.
What you will do as an editor are to choose English articles suitable for students as well as to select and edit the articles from students or teachers.
If you are interested, please email your application to schoolnewspaper@126.com before May 18.
News Department of the Students’ Union
[/hide]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

CopyRight(c)2016 www.daanjia.com All Rights Reserved. 本站部份资源由网友发布上传提供,如果侵犯了您的版权,请来信告知,我们将在5个工作日内处理。
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表