41-45 CDDBC    46-50 ABCDB
51-55 CABDB   56-60 AAACD
61-70 (One possible version)
61. if        62. behavior  63. unusual
64. that / which   65. simply   66. with
67. to keep    68. dogs   69. eating
70. likes
短文改错(One possible version)
Jim was so happy that her family would take a trip to Beijing together. However, the day before
his
leave, he became worried because of nobody would take care of his flowers. Although the flowers
leaving           删除                If
were not watered, they would probable die. Suddenly, a good idea comes to his mind. He said to
probably           came
his mother, “We can use a piece of cloth to taking care of the flowers.” He showed his mother how
take                  what
he meant by putting one end of the cloth into a big bowl filled with water, and ∧ other end into
the
the flowerpot. Five day later, when they came back from Beijing, the flowers were still alive and
days
looked beautiful.
书面表达(One possible version)
Dear Linda,
Last Sunday I attended my Chinese teacher Miss Wang’s wedding ceremony, which I find quite different from those in our hometown.
A wedding ceremony in our hometown can be held either in the morning or in the afternoon in the church, while in China, a wedding ceremony must be held in the morning. If not, it is believed to be unlucky. Like other weddings in China, our teacher’s was held in a big hotel where the wedding feast is also served. To my surprise, our teacher wore a red wedding dress in the wedding ceremony, which is forbidden in our hometown. At the feast, the new couple and the family moved from table to table, toasting the guests.
Do you think the Chinese wedding ceremony is interesting?
Yours,
Sally
[/hide]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

CopyRight(c)2016 www.daanjia.com All Rights Reserved. 本站部份资源由网友发布上传提供,如果侵犯了您的版权,请来信告知,我们将在5个工作日内处理。
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表