parent → parents
76. ... they say yes.       say → said
77. ... by our own ...       by → on
78. ... felt very happily. happily → happy
79. ... offered drive us ...      drive前加to
80. ... never forgot it.   forgot → forget
书面表达
One possible version:
It was the first day back at school afterthe winter holidays. I was sitting quietly in the classroom and feeling verynervous. Before the holidays the teacher had asked us to do some simplehomework. I hadn't done it because I'd forgotten all about it. I was reallyworried that the teacher would be angry. Then the teacher came into theclassroom. However, she didn't mention the homework. She carried on with theclass as usual. Finally, at the end of the class she said quickly, “Don'tforget to bring your homework tomorrow.” How lucky I was! I handed in mycompleted homework the next day and I got a good mark.
英语周报2018-2019学年下学期高一课标第32期选做题参考答案及解析参考答案
1-4 DBAC        5-8 CDCB
解析
A篇
主题语境:人与社会——社会服务
本文是记叙文。文章讲述了Mary Grace Henry建立Reverse The Course,帮助非洲女孩获得教育机会的故事。
1. D。细节理解题。由第三段中的Henry isthe founder of Reverse The Course — a headband-makingbusiness that gives 100 percent of the money it makes toward educationalchances for girls, primarily in Uganda and Kenya可知,Henry建立了ReverseThe Course,目的是想通过卖头饰获得资金去帮助非洲的贫困女孩,为她们提供教育机会。
2. B。推理判断题。由第一段可知,八年前,Henry开始卖自己做的头巾;再由第三段中的start her business after learning about early marriage in somedeveloping countries — a practice that greatly reduces the likelihood of a girl receivingeducation可知,Henry八年前了解到一些发展中国家的童婚问题导致很多女孩没有受到良好的教育、继而使得她们一直贫穷,因此才萌生了卖头巾帮助她们的想法,故推断童婚问题使她大为震惊。
3. A。猜测词义题。由划线词前的Thegreatest difficulty of education faced by both girls and boys is poverty以及划线词后的farmore difficult to address: their culture ... girls are viewed as having notjust less value than boys, but often little or no value可知,hurdle与difficulty意思相近,即“障碍,难题,问题”。
4. C。细节理解题。由最后一段中Henry说的话可知,她给那些想要改变这个世界的人提出了建议:行动起来,树立大梦想,从小事做起,采取步骤,克服困难,永不放弃,终将有收获。
B篇
主题语境:人与自然——自然生态
本文是说明文。已灭绝的渡渡鸟一直被认为是非常愚蠢的,但最近有科学家对渡渡鸟的头骨进行了CT扫描,发现它们应该和鸽子一样聪明。
5. C。细节理解题。由第一段中的wealways think dodos were very stupid ... A new study is helping to change ourthoughts和第二段中的the dodo probably had a similar intelligence level to its closestliving relatives — pigeons可知,研究者发现渡渡鸟可能并不像人们想象的那样笨。
6. D。推理判断题。由第四段中的dodospecimens are not easily found — what people see in museums are often man-made models可知,对研究者们来说,找到渡渡鸟头骨的标本很困难。
7. C。篇章结构题。由划线部分所在段的首句中的thoseof pigeons and a close relative of the dodo, the Rodrigues solitaire that hasdied out可知,the others指代的是鸽子和罗德里格斯渡渡鸟。
8. B。推理判断题。由最后一句中的thereare more methods of measuring an animal's intelligence, but this gives us abasic measure可推断,Gold认为测量渡渡鸟的脑容量有助于我们了解其智力水平。
[/hide]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

CopyRight(c)2016 www.daanjia.com All Rights Reserved. 本站部份资源由网友发布上传提供,如果侵犯了您的版权,请来信告知,我们将在5个工作日内处理。
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表