帖子

80万

积分

校长

积分
发表于 2016-10-19 17:12:49 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Book 1  Translation Exercises  

Unit 1 Translation
1)  当我知道详细情况时,我意识到我不该在办公室发脾气。 (should not have done) 2)  我和鲍勃不是很熟,不过我们偶尔一起出去喝一杯。(occasional) 3)  会议应该在周二召开,但我们不得不推迟 (be supposed to)
4)  我国政府采取行动使那个国家的所有中国人回到了祖国  ( take action)
5)  包括周末在内,仅仅还有12天时间可以用来买圣诞礼物。     (including)
6)  如果不立即采取行动,许多种野生动物就会因饥饿而死亡。     (without, hunger) 1) When I knew the details, I realized I shouldn’t have lost my tempers in the office.
2) I don’t/didn’t know Bob very well, but we go/went out for an occasional drink together. 3) The meeting is supposed to taken place on Tuesday,but we have to put it off. 4)Our government took action immediately to bring all the Chinese in that country back to motherland.
5) Including weekends, there are only twelve more days to buy Christmas presents. 6)Without immediate action, many kinds of wild animals would die from hunger.  
Unit 2 Translation  
1) 那首歌总是使她回想起在芝加哥度过的那个夜晚。(remind… of…) 2) 街角处刚巧有一位警察,我便向他问路。(happen to, corner) 3) 由于天气恶劣,今天所有去纽约的航班都延误了。(delay) 4) 谁有责任谁就必须赔偿损失。(whoever, responsible)
5)回家后我发现公文包不见了,我肯定是把它落在宾馆的某个地方了。( must have) 6)当他在这所中学工作了30年时,学生人数已将增加到了2000多人。(by the time) 1) That song always reminded her of the night spent in Chicago.  
2) There happened to be a policeman on the corner, so I asked him the way.  3) All flights to New York today are/were delayed because of the bad weather.  4) Whoever is responsible will have to pay for the damage.  
5) When I got home I found my briefcase missing,I must have left it somewhere in the hotel.  6) By the time he had worked 30 years in the middle school,the number of students had increased to over 2000.   
Unit 3 Translation
1) 除非你有经验,否则你得不到这份工作。(unless)
2) 我把大部分时间花在研究中美文化的差异上了。(spend)

游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复
回帖码请关注我们的公众号获取。

请在电脑访问我们的网站下载答案,手机下载可能会造成答案不正常显示!QQ群627816650公告有详细步骤。

该答案由网友整理提供,如果答案不符请扫描关注我们的公众号反馈给我们。

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

CopyRight(c)2016 www.daanjia.com All Rights Reserved. 本站部份资源由网友发布上传提供,如果侵犯了您的版权,请来信告知,我们将在5个工作日内处理。
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表