帖子

80万

积分

校长

积分
发表于 2016-10-27 16:47:35 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
CHAPTER 1 – Financial Economics End-of-Chapter Problems

Defining Finance

1. What are your main goals in life? How does finance play a part in achieving those goals? What are the major tradeoffs you face?  
SAMPLE ANSWER:  • Finish school • Get good paying job which I like • Get married and have children • Own my own home • Provide for family • Pay for children’s education • Retire  
How Finance Plays a Role:   
SAMPLE ANSWER:  • Finance helps me pay for undergraduate and graduate education and helps me decide whether spending the money on graduate education will be a good investment decision or not. • Higher education should enhance my earning power and ability to obtain a job I like. • Once I am married and have children I will have additional financial responsibilities (dependents) and I will have to learn how to allocate resources among individuals in the household and learn how to set aside enough money to pay for emergencies, education, vacations etc. Finance also helps me understand how to manage risks such as for disability, life and health. • Finance helps me determine whether the home I want to buy is a good value or not. The study of finance also helps me determine the cheapest source of financing for the purchase of that home. • Finance helps me determine how much money I will have to save in order to pay for my children’s education as well as my own retirement.  
Major Tradeoffs:  
SAMPLE ANSWER

游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复
回帖码请关注我们的公众号获取。

请在电脑访问我们的网站下载答案,手机下载可能会造成答案不正常显示!QQ群627816650公告有详细步骤。

该答案由网友整理提供,如果答案不符请扫描关注我们的公众号反馈给我们。

主题

帖子

积分

幼儿园

积分
发表于 2021-4-19 20:30:39 | 显示全部楼层
我觉得这个写的 非常的好,不是一般的好
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

CopyRight(c)2016 www.daanjia.com All Rights Reserved. 本站部份资源由网友发布上传提供,如果侵犯了您的版权,请来信告知,我们将在5个工作日内处理。
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表