积分

校长

积分
发表于 2016-12-10 14:05:23 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
第一部分  英语知识运用(共三节,满分50分)
第一节  语音知识(共5小题;每小题1分,满分5分)
ABCD四个选项中,找出其划线部分与所给单词的划线部分读音相同的选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。
例:have   A. gave      B. save     C. hat     D. made    答案是C
1.  aloud                  A. camera                B. cinema                C. carriage                D. many
2.  mankind                A. machine                B. bank                        C. rank                        D. language
3.  club                        A. pollution                B. struggle                C. useful                        D. bury
4.  hear                        A. heart                        B. search                        C. nearly                        D. bear
5.  suggestion        A. traditional                B. emotion                C. exhibition                D. question
第二节  语法和词汇知识(共15小题;每小题1分,满分15分)
ABCD四个选项中,选出可以入空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。
例:It is generally considered unwise to give a child           he or she wants.
A. however   B. whatever   C. whichever  D. whenever    答案是B
6. --- It’s reported that more than 200,000 people lost their lives in Haiti Earthquake.
  --- Yes, ______ news came as ______ shock to us.
A. the , a                B. the, the                C. a, a                D. a, the
7. --- Are you still thinking about yesterday’s game?
  --- Oh, that’s _____ .
A. how I feel about it                                B. whatever I feel excited
C. what makes me feel excited                D. when I feel excited
8. He ______ his paper to see if there are any obvious mistakes.
A. looked into                B. looked up                C. looked around                D. looked through
9. The house rent is expensive. I’ve got about half the space I had at home but I’m paying _____ here.
A. as much three times                B. three times as much
C. much as three times                D. twice times much
10. On the day I was to take the driving test, so ______ was I that I could not understand what I was
A. nervous                B. anxious                C. upset                D. shy
11. --- It’s the office! So you ______ know smoking is not allowed here.
   --- Oh, sorry.
A. must                B. will                C. may                D. need
12. The teachers were discussing the research project that they would like to see _____ in the coming holiday.
A. complete                B. completes                C. completing                D. to complete
13. The factory was built in a secret place, around _____ were high mountains.
A. where                B. it                        C. that                D. which
14. --- I hear Jane has gone to the Holy Island for her holiday.
   --- Oh, how nice! Do you know when she ______ ?
A. was leaving                B. had left                C. has left                D. left
15. They were surprised that a child could work out the problem ______ they themselves couldn’t.
A. once                B. while                C. then                D. if
16. ______ from what he said, he must be the thief who has stolen the car.
A. Judging                B. Judged                C. To judge                D. Judge
17. The house is nice, but ______ too small for a family of five.
A. rarely                B. fairly                C. rather                D. pretty
18. One of the most important problems we will have to solve is _______ of students’ learning method.
A. that                B. this                C. what                D. which
19. The system is designed to give students easy ______ to the digital resources of the library.
A. passage                B. way                C. approach                D. access
20. Where we will build the dam has not been decided yet, ______?
A. will we                B. has it                C. won’t we                D. hasn’t it
第三节   完形填空 (共20小题;每小题1. 5分,满分30分)
阅读下面短文,从短文后各题所给的四个选项(ABCD)中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。
Friendship has great power, and it can inspire the people in trouble as well as in easy circumstances.
Recently, one of my best friends, whom I've   21     just about everything with since the first day of kindergarten, spent the weekend with me. Since I   22   to a new town several years ago, we've both always looked forward to   23   times a year when we can see each other.
  Over the weekend, we   24   hours and hours, staying up late   25   the night, talking about the people she was hanging around with. She started telling me stories about her new boyfriend, about how he   26   with drugs and was into other self-destructive[自毁  27  . I was blown away! She told me how she had been   28   to her parents about where she was going and even sneaking out to see this guy because they didn't want her around him. No matter   29   hard I tried to tell her that she deserved better, she didn't believe me. Her self-respect seemed to have disappeared.
  I tried to convince her that she was ruining her future and heading for big   30  . I felt like I was getting   31  . I just couldn't believe that she really thought it was acceptable to hang with a bunch of losers, especially her boyfriend.
  By the time she left, I was really worried about her and   32   by the experience. It had been so  33  , I had come close to telling her several times during the weekend that maybe we had

完整试题以及答案请下载附件

游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
回帖码请关注我们的公众号获取。

请在电脑访问我们的网站下载答案,手机下载可能会造成答案不正常显示!QQ群627816650公告有详细步骤。

该答案由网友整理提供,如果答案不符请扫描关注我们的公众号反馈给我们。

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

CopyRight(c)2016 www.daanjia.com All Rights Reserved. 本站部份资源由网友发布上传提供,如果侵犯了您的版权,请来信告知,我们将在5个工作日内处理。
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表