校长

积分
发表于 2016-12-10 15:01:47 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
2015年普通高等学校招生全国统一考试
英语(浙江自选模块)
题号:05 科目:英语
阅读理解(分两节,5小题;每小题2,10)
阅读下面短文,并根据短文后的要求答题。
Children starting school this year will be retiring in 2070.No one has any idea of what the world will look like in ten yearstime,let alone in 2070.There are two major drivers of change — technology and demography(人口状况).
   It is also contributing to what some pundits(权威人士) are calling the biggest generation gap since rock and roll.People over the age of thirty were born before the digital revolution really started.Weve learned to use digital technology — laptops,cameras,personal digital assistants,the Internet — as adults,and it has been something like learning a foreign language.   We do e-mails and PowerPoint,surf the Internet,and feel were at the cutting edge.But compared to most people under thirty and certainly under twenty,we are fumbling amateurs.People of that age were born after the digital revolution began.They learned to speak digital as a mother tongue.
But younger children who are growing up with even more sophisticated technologies are already outperforming teenagers of his generation.And this revolution is not over.  
Some suggest that,in the near future,the power of laptop computers will match the computing power of the human brain.Before too long we may see the merging of information systems with human consciousness.If you think about the impact(影响) in the last twenty years of relatively simple digital technologies on the work we do and how we do it — and the impact these technologies have had on national economies — think of the changes that lie ahead.Dont worry if you cant predict them:nobody can.
Add to this the impact of population growth.The world population has doubled in the past thirty years,from three to six billion.It may be heading for nine billion by the middle of the century.This great new mass of humanity will be using technologies that have yet to be invented in ways we cannot imagine and in jobs that dont yet exist.
These driving cultural and technological forces are bringing about great changes in the world economies and increasing diversity and complexity in our daily lives,and especially in those of young people.The simple fact is that these are times of unprecedented(前所未有的) global change.  
第一节 根据短文内容,ABCDE中选出最适合填入短文空白处的选项,并将序号及相应答案写在答题纸上。选项中有一项是多余选项。
A.In fact,its barely begun.
B.Most of us are okay,and some are even expert.
C.We need to think very differently about human resources.
D.We can identify trends for the future,but accurate predictions are almost impossible.
E.Technology — especially digital technology — is developing at a rate that most people cannot properly grasp.
第二节 根据短文所给的信息,用一个完整的句子回答下面的问题,并将序号及相应答案写在答题纸上。
⑤What are the main causes of the great changes mentioned in this passage?
题号:06 科目:英语
填空(10小题;每小题1,10)
阅读下面的短文,在标有序号的空白处填入一个适当的词,或填入括号中所给单词的正确形式,并将序号及相应的答案写在答题纸上。
A year ago,my son Michael,who had just graduated from high school,had to choose between two summer jobs.He could work either at my basketball camp    at one of the horse farms in the Lexington,Kentucky,area.It was his choice.He   (choose) the horse farm,because he was tired of working my camps,and he thought he could make more money at the horse farm.But    only a few days he realized he hated it.Farm work is hard,and he was spending most of his time   (walk) horses on a treadmill and shoveling manure.One day a couple of weeks into the summer he came to me and said hed made a mistake and    rather work at my basketball camp.
I understood,but I told him that hed made a commitment and now he was going to have to follow through with it,no matter    unpleasant.Quitting was not an option.
Sometimes,of course,we fail to accomplish our goals.But we have to remember that failure is a part of life and failure is only fertilizer for future success.Ive often heard people say that failure teaches us   .I dont believe it.There are so many lessons we can learn    failure.Most of all,we learn what    to do.Its like the child who touches the hot stove,and then keeps doing it.The first time is part of the learning process.The second time its stupid.
The only time failure is truly bad is if you use it    an excuse to quit.

完整试题以及参考答案请下载附件

游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
回帖码请关注我们的公众号获取。

请在电脑访问我们的网站下载答案,手机下载可能会造成答案不正常显示!QQ群627816650公告有详细步骤。

该答案由网友整理提供,如果答案不符请扫描关注我们的公众号反馈给我们。

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

CopyRight(c)2016 www.daanjia.com All Rights Reserved. 本站部份资源由网友发布上传提供,如果侵犯了您的版权,请来信告知,我们将在5个工作日内处理。
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表