For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write a short essay on
Wechat Voting
You should write at least 150 words but no more than 200
words and base your composition on the outline given in Chinese below
1. 如今,很多人的朋友圈都会经常出现各类求投票的链接;
2. 有人很赞成微信投票,认为这让更多的人有机会参与投票,也有人很厌烦,认为这类投票扭曲了投票的本意;
3. 对此,谈谈你的看法。
Wechat Voting
    WeChat’s Friend Circle, which is supposed to bea place where people share photos and news with friends, is now flooded with a variety of links asking for voting.
People are divided on this phenomenon. Some are in favor of it as they think Wechat voting endows more people with voting opportunities, beyond the limitations of time and space. Meanwhile, others are fed up with those voting links. They hold that voting of this kind is not fair for it does not depend onperformance of the competitors, but rather on how many social-networking resources they have. Moreover, they maintain that voting of this kind, in many cases, are conducted by the organizers for nothing more than commercial purposes.
    As far as I am concerned, I dislike Wechat voting. It is very bothersome to reply to voting requests during working time. Especially, most of those links need to be clicked daily till deadline. What’s more,a majority of theselinks require the receivers to register and fill in personal information, which may cause the leakage of our private information and thus put us under potential risk of beingfrequently harassed by anonymous messages, phone calls and spams.
点评:文章第一段指出朋友圈原本是供朋友之间分享照片和消息的地方,现在充斥了各类投票链接。第二段分别叙述了不同的人对该现象的不同态度,重点讲了反对方所持的理由。第三段明确表明自己的观念:讨厌这种投票链接,并详细列出了理由。
be supposed to表示“原本,应该”;a variety of表示“各种各样,许多”;beyond the limitations of time and space表示“超越时间和空间的限制”;nothing more than意为“仅仅,只不过”;bothersome意为“困扰人的,引起麻烦的”;a majority of意为“大多数”;put sb. under the risk of... 意为“使某人面临某种风险”;harass表示“骚扰,烦扰”;anonymous message表示“匿名信息”;spam意为“垃圾邮件”。
Direction:For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write an essay commenting on the remark “I’m a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it.” You can give examples to illustrate your point and then explain how you will put it into practice in your future career. You should write at least 150 words but no more than 200 words.
    Luck comes from hard work. As Thomas Jefferson put it, “I’m a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it.”
    Hark work is often an essential ingredient of luck because it enables one to take advantage of a lucky encounter. If a scientist has not worked hard to develop his knowledge and skills, he may not recognize that lucky breakthrough when it comes along. Without hard work, Newton would not work out the Newton’s Law after being hit by an apple. Without years of hard work to prove the theory that the world was round, Columbus would not find the new continent. His hard work invited this lucky discovery and he took it successfully.   
As far as I am concerned, there are few true overnight successes, and behind what looks like sudden success is often years of work, trial and error, and failures. I believe firmly that the harder I work, the more good ideas and chances I may make formyself. Since chance favors only the prepared mind, I’ll study and work hard to equip myself with adequate knowledge and professional skills. Through constant hard-working, I may become a lucky and successful person myself.
点评:文章首段由名人名言导出话题——越努力越幸运。之后第二段列出了不同领域的几个实例。第三段结合自身的情况谈谈对该句的理解,并联系将来的工作,谈及自己的安排。
essential ingredient意为“基本要素,关键要素”;breakthrough 意为“突破性进展;重大技术成就”;come along 意为“到来,出现”;overnight success 表示一夜成名的人或事;trial and error 意为“反复试验”;chance favors only the prepared mind意为“机会只青睐有准备的人”。
(三)
Directions: For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write a short essay based on the graph below, which lists the six common stress causes in college students. You should analyze the graph first and then give your comments on solutions to relieve stress. You should write at least 150words but no more than 200 words.
Six Common Stress Causes in College Students

图片

The graph chart above reflects the result of a survey on common causes of stress in college students.
    As can be seen from the chart, academic performance is the leading cause of stress among the college students surveyed, with 71% admitting being anxious about it. College-related expenses ranks second, with almost 58% citing it as their main worry. Making educational and career decisions, a main source of stress for about 52%, comes third, followed by increased responsibility and independence, a main source of stress for 49%. The last two ones are handling multiple simultaneoustasks in and out of class, a main source of stress for 43%, and doing coursework instead of something more interesting, a main source of stress for 41%.
   Appropriate pressure can serve as a form of motivation for progress while too much stress will be harmful in many ways. Therefore, it is necessary for college students to learn to deal with it properly. Firstly, they should have a correct understanding about stress and know where to turn for help when necessary. Secondly, they should learn to adjust their own mood and mentality, and by changing ways they look at things, they can naturally convert stress into motivation. Finally, making specific plans can help them avoid unnecessary stress.
点评:第一段引出话题。第二段对图表进行了详细的描述。第三段对压力本身进行了分析,并就大学生如何应对压力提出建议:首先对压力形成正确认识,知道如何寻求帮助;其次学会调整自己的思想和情绪,最后学会制定计划,避免不必要的压力。
leading作为形容词,表示主要的,lead作为动词,表示引领,导致; admit doing sth. 表示承认做某事;rank后面经常接序数词做宾语,表示位列第几,且序数词前面通常不用定冠词;在描述顺序时,可以用followed by, 表示……紧随其后; in and out of class表示课内外;serve as 意为“为,担任,充当”;motivation作为名词,表示动机,动力; adjust表示调整,(改变……以)适应; mood and mentality表示思想和情绪;convert stress into motivation 意为“化压力为动力”。
(四)
Directions: For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write a short essay . You should start your essay with a brief description of the picture and then express your views onthe harm of money-worship.You should write at least 150 words but no more than 200 words.

图片

There’re two men in the picture, in which one man is telling the other that if his only goal is to become rich, he will never achieve it. The picture points out a sarcastic phenomena that exists in our society today, that is, more and more people are money-oriented.
It is true that only rich people can afford expensive cars and luxurious houses, and travel widely and see as many interesting places as they want. But money is also the root of all evil. While going through life with pursuit of money as the only goal, people may become greedy, selfish and immoral. Often too strong a desire for and improper use of money may drive one mad and irrational, leading to disaster finally.
   It is wrong to say that people are not successful if they have failed to make a huge
sum of money. Spiritual achievements and contributions bear little relationship with money. As the proverb goes, money is a good servant but a bad master. To live a happier life, we should learn to be the master of money instead of the slave of it. Money is not everything and becoming rich shouldn’t be the only purpose of life.
点评:第一段描写了图画中的内容,引出文章要讨论的主题。第二段首先提及金钱的用途,之后指出虽然钱可以买很多东西,但同时它也是万恶之源,谈论了过于追求金钱的危害。第三段从辩证的角度说明了金钱和成功的关系,指出人们应该树立正确的金钱观,不能沦为金钱的奴隶。
money-oriented表示拜金主义,另一种表达为money-worship。money is also the root of all evil表示金钱是万恶之源。greedy, selfish 和immoral三个都是贬义形容词,greedy表示贪婪, selfish表示自私,immoral表示不道德。bear  little relationship with表示与……几乎没有关系。
(五)
Directions: For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write a short essay. You should start your essay with a brief description of the picture and then express your views onthe remark Don't follow others' steps when making your own trip.” You should write at least 150 words but no more than 200 words.

图片

As is vividly shown in the cartoon, there are two ways to go upstairs. All except one rush to go by escalator. Though there are so many people still waiting in lines, no one is willing to make any change. Only one man dares to go upstairs by climbing stairs.
The following factors can account for the phenomenon depicted in the picture. Firstly, those who follow suit blindly believe the way chosen by the majority of people is the only right way, and by merely imitating their pattern of behaviors, they can have easier access to success. Secondly, they lack of independent thinking and haven’t any self-confidence, so they just want to be followers.
Just as an old saying goes, “ Don’t follow others’ steps when making your own trip.” We are the masters of our own fates.Therefore, we should be confident about ourselves and don’t follow suit blindly. Under any circumstances, we should believe we can. That belief keeps us searching for the answers, and finally we will make it. We shouldn’t be afraid of failure, only by constantly practicing can wen find the proper ways for ourselves.
点评:第一段详细描述了动画的内容:上楼的两条不同道路,其中一条人们蜂拥而至,虽然上面挤满了人,人们宁愿在下面等着,也不愿意选择只有一个人行走的那条路。第二段列出了这一现象发生的原因。第三段结合俗语“在自己的路程中,不要随波逐流,走自己的路”,引出作者自己的观点——我们每个人都是自己命运的主人。对自己一定要有信心,不要害怕失败。
dare to do sth.表示敢于做某事。account for表示解释,常用于分析某种现象产生的原因。follow suit表示跟从,表示盲目跟从时副词用 blindly。follower表示追随者。under any circumstances表示在任何情况下,无论如何。

回帖码请关注我们的公众号获取。

请在电脑访问我们的网站下载答案,手机下载可能会造成答案不正常显示!QQ群627816650公告有详细步骤。

该答案由网友整理提供,如果答案不符请扫描关注我们的公众号反馈给我们。

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

CopyRight(c)2016 www.daanjia.com All Rights Reserved. 本站部份资源由网友发布上传提供,如果侵犯了您的版权,请来信告知,我们将在5个工作日内处理。
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表