21-25 CADBC    26-30 ADBCA
31-35 BDABD    36-40 CCBAD
41-50 (One possible version)
41. which           42. followed     43. than
44. saying       45. that         46. heaviest
47. absolutely 48. exists
49. was stored 50. exploration
短文改错(One possible version)
Last Sunday, I went to ∧ airport of my city to welcoming my pen friend David. We had emailed
the         welcome
to each other for three years but had never met face to face. On the one hand, I looked forward to
删除
meet him as soon as possible. On the other hand, I was a little worried about that we could get
meeting                           whether
along well. I waited for him at the arrival gate through which passenger would come. To my
passengers
surprise, when David came out, we recognize each other at once. I gave them the flowers I had
recognized           him
brought. Everything went well but I felt it was hard for me to adequate describe my excitement
and          adequately
at that time.
书面表达 (One possible version)
Dear Peter,
I’d like to tell you a piece of good news. Next month, our city will hold a long-distance running race that is intended for teenagers. The theme of this event is “loving sports and making yourself healthier and stronger”. Some of my schoolmates and I are eager to participate in the event. I hope that you can join us. The race will be held in the City Stadium near our school. We can go running there after school or on weekends to build ourselves up. If you are interested in the event and want to learn more about it, please contact me in time.
Best wishes!
Yours,
Li Hua
[/hide]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

CopyRight(c)2016 www.daanjia.com All Rights Reserved. 本站部份资源由网友发布上传提供,如果侵犯了您的版权,请来信告知,我们将在5个工作日内处理。
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表