21-25 DBDBA     26-30 CADBC
31-35 DAACB     36-40 DBCAD
41-50 (One possible version)
41. for        42. to take       43. the
44. businessmen  45. are         46. who
47. luckiest     48. giving       49. widely
50. their
短文改错(One possible version)
Everybody has a dream. I dream of become a doctor in the future. I think it’s a greatly and
Becoming              great
interesting job. First, I can help many patient. It’s a hard job and I don’t mind it. I can find some
patients      but
joy in this job. Second, I can also helped look after my family if I become a doctor in the future.
help
Third, I can learn a lot from my job because of I have to learn some related subjects. Besides, I
删除
can meet complete different people in my job every day and learn something from him. To prepare
completely                         them
for my dream, I intend to working hard at my lessons. I believe I can be ∧ excellent doctor one
work                an
day.
书面表达(One possible version)
Dear Henry,
I am glad to know that you are coming to China for a one-week trip next month. I recommend that you climb Mount Tai, which is located in the middle part of Shandong province. Mount Tai is known as “Dongyue” of the Five Great Mountains of China. It is related with sunrise, birth and is often regarded as the foremost of the five. I believe it is really a good choice for you. By the way, I’d like to know the exact time you arrive in China. If you want me to arrange a hotel and buy tickets for you, please tell me.
I am looking forward to your reply.
Yours,
Li Hua
听力练习39参考答案
1-5 CBACB    6-10 CABCC  11-15 CABBC
16-20 (One possible version)
16. 120    17. lifestyle  18. removing
19. vegetables  20. fried
[/hide]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

CopyRight(c)2016 www.daanjia.com All Rights Reserved. 本站部份资源由网友发布上传提供,如果侵犯了您的版权,请来信告知,我们将在5个工作日内处理。
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表